What should I do if the bait atomizes too quickly?
1. Mix the good and bad effects of the atomization to mix the bait to balance the effect of the atomization. In contrast, the effect of atomization can be adjusted by changing the ratio of difference to good.
2. In the process of making, change the number of rubbing to change the effect of atomization.
3. According to the amount of water added, continuously adjust the ratio to change the effect of atomization. The atomization of bait is actually that simple. When fishing, fishermen master the laws of atomization of bait, and change the atomization effect of bait according to the rules, in order to enjoy the fishing process more and make fishing more effective!
How can the bait be atomized?
1. Two incorrect tendencies towards the atomization of bait
1. Many traditional fishing friends don't pay attention to the physical phenomenon of atomization. Even if the atomized commercial bait is in their hands, it will become a hard and sticky dough.
2. Some fishing friends of the pendant fishing method exaggerate the effect of atomization, thinking that no matter what the situation, the larger the atomization, the better, and the effect is often counterproductive and not conducive to fishing.
In fact, atomization is a double-edged sword. Its advantage is that it can quickly spread the taste of the bait, stimulate the fish's vision, and reduce the weight of the bait. It has very important meanings, but excessive atomization should also be seen. , Affect water quality.
Excessive fish trapping caused by atomization during competitions causes too many penetrating fish, and the floating signal is disorderly. Sometimes, excessive atomization not only fails to attract big fish, but may even scare the big fish away, because wild big fish are used to looking in the water. Animal and plant debris is not necessarily used to a small turbid environment formed by atomized bait in clear water.
2. Correctly grasp the atomization of bait
Talk to people, talk nonsense to ghosts. The same is true for fish. Different atomization states should be selected according to the specific fish conditions. Generally speaking, large fish such as carp and grass carp should be lightly atomized, so that the fine particles or lure ingredients in the bait can be separated from the bait. Make the taste of the bait spread as soon as possible, which has a positive meaning for attracting fish into the nest as soon as possible.
When fishing silver carp and bighead carp with hand poles, the atomization state of the bait should be very good, especially in the initial stage of attracting fish, as long as the bait can be successfully thrown into the fishing point, the higher the degree of atomization of the bait is required. Good, when the fish is trapped in a group, you can stick the bait appropriately to reduce the atomization speed of the bait;
When fishing small fishes such as crucian carp, the requirements for atomization of bait are the most complicated. A basic idea is that the atomization should be fast in the lure stage, the atomization should be appropriately reduced during normal fishing, and the atomization should be fast when fishing floating fish. Atomization should be slow when fishing bottom fish, fast when fishing fast, and slow when fishing embarrassed fish. When the fish eats normally, the atomization can be fast, but when the fish eats slippery, the atomization should be slow. The atomization can be fast when the fish layer is stable, and the atomization is slow when there are many and chaotic fish through the layer.
Third, the method of controlling the atomization of bait
1. When several kinds of bait are used in combination, the atomization speed of bait can be controlled by adding or reducing the proportion of atomized bait.
2. The less the bait rubs, the faster the atomization speed, and vice versa, the slower the atomization speed of the bait.
3. Add less water and the hard bait will be slow to atomize. The atomization of the soft bait is fast when added with water.
When fishing, the goal of changing the atomization speed of the bait can be achieved through the cooperation of the above-mentioned means.