How to tie the sea rod fishing reel
1. Fold the fishing line in half first, and then bend the end of the fishing line back in half.
2. Thread the end of the thread into the circle formed by itself and tighten it.
3. At this time, it is tied into a looper coil. Tighten the tied looper on the wire cup and cut off the excess thread.
4. Then tighten the fishing line so that the looper is tightly tied to the line cup of the spinning wheel.
5. Finally, close the line cup holder and wind the fishing line on the line cup holder, so that the fishing reel tying and winding is completed.
How to install the line of the fishing reel
1. Check the winding amount of the reel (usually marked on the reel and the packing box), and select the appropriate fishing line model.
2. Install the fishing reel on the fishing rod and turn off the fishing reel backstop switch.
3. Knot one end of the line, pass through a guide ring of the fishing rod, open the outlet ring of the fishing reel, tie the line to the reel, close the outlet ring, stretch the fishing line, check and ensure that it is bolted Firmness.
4. Keep the fishing line straight and tight, and start to wind the fishing reel rocker at a constant speed.
5. When the winding height is about 1.5~2mm lower than the edge of the reel, do not wind more or less, otherwise it will prevent you from throwing the wire correctly.
6. Fix the fishing reel on the reel seat on the fishing rod, and then you can prepare for fishing. Regardless of the size of the drum-shaped fishing reel, its line capacity is comparable to that of the spinning reel.