Generally speaking, when we buy a tent, there are many factors to consider. For example, will it be breathable, its quality, its appearance, and its ease of use. Buyers generally have a lot of requirements, hoping to buy a product that they like and are satisfied with. Generally, pay attention to the following points when selecting:
1. Use location
The conditions of choosing tents in many places are different, even the size and quality of the tents selected are also different.
2. Number of people using
Generally, the smallest tents are for two people, and some of them are made-to-order larger tents.
3. The weight of the item itself
The weight of the tent will affect the load of many tourists and also affect our itinerary. A tent that is too heavy is definitely not acceptable.
Precautions for the use of inflatable tents
1. When installing on mud or sand, you need to spread a layer of thatch cloth on the ground to prevent the inflatable tent from getting dirty, affecting its appearance and service life.
2. If you need to burn the fire in the tent for cooking, be sure to keep the flame away from the tarp or use a fireproof board to isolate the flame. People should not leave the tent when cooking. Prepare a fire-fighting plan at ordinary times and install an exhaust fan to remove oily smoke.
3. Please remove the inflatable tent in advance when it is predicted that the local wind will exceed force eight. So as not to cause unnecessary losses.
4. Before storing the inflatable tent, be sure to dry or air-dry the tarp, and fold and store it after it is restored to dryness. If it is too late to dry the tarp, remember that it must not be stored for a long time to avoid staining and mildew.
5. Depending on the local humidity and climate, dry the tarp regularly to prevent bacteria from breeding and damage to the rainproof coating of the outer tarp.