The weather is getting warmer, and entering the summer with long days and short nights, many fishing friends can't help but want to go fishing. So what should I pay attention to when fishing in summer?
1. Pay attention to sun protection. The ultraviolet rays in summer are very strong, so pay attention to wearing a sun hat, wearing sunscreen clothes, and applying sunscreen products. The great effect of sunscreen is not to keep everyone from getting tanned, but to protect the skin from being sunburned by the strong sun rays.
2. Pay attention to dress. In summer, it is best to wear light-colored clothes. Light-colored clothes absorb heat slowly and quickly dissipate heat. They are not so stuffy under long-term sunlight. If you wear dark clothes, such as black and blue clothes, you will feel very hot and you are more likely to experience heat stroke.
3. Pay attention to hydrating. In summer, you will sweat a lot when fishing at sea, and the salt in your body will lose more quickly. You can drink more light salt water appropriately. Note that when drinking dilute salt water, you should take a small amount of it several times, so that the effect will be better.
4. Pay attention to rest. In summer, the weather is cooler in the morning, so you can go fishing early, and in the afternoon you can start after 16 o'clock.
5. Pay attention to the weather. In addition to the high temperature in summer, the weather conditions also change a lot. There will be a lot of severe weather conditions such as strong convection, typhoon and thunderstorm. Therefore, you must pay close attention to the changes in the weather when fishing in the summer, also for safer fishing.