The hook set of lead hook with capuchin maggot is the most common lure soft bait combination, and it is also suitable for beginners to learn lure. The soft bait hook group has the characteristics of full-layer search, simple operation and low cost. The following uses the illustrated method to introduce the combined assembly method and main points of the capuchin maggot and the lead hook:
Before assembling, you must first choose a suitable size lead hook and curl tail maggot to cooperate. The size can not be too different, otherwise the position of the hook too front or too back will affect the use effect. There is no definite rule here, but you will gradually master it well based on your own experience when using it.
1. First of all, you need to put the head of the capuchin maggot against the lead head part of the lead head hook to measure where the hook should pierce the worm body to ensure that the body of the soft worm can still maintain its original state after assembly. If the stabbing position is behind, it will cause the body of the soft insect to bend after assembly, which will affect the attitude of the hook group under water and block the hook door and affect the spur fish. If the piercing position is too far forward, the soft insect will not be able to reach the installation position completely, and the fish will not be able to touch the hook tip when attacking.
2. Pierce the hook tip from the head of the soft insect along the axis of the insect body. It is necessary to ensure that the hook tip always follows the axis of the insect body after it enters the insect body, and cannot deviate.
3. After the hook tip penetrates into the worm, move forward along the axis. At the same time, let the body of the soft worm be nested in the shape of the hook body, so that the hook continues to move forward to the previously measured piercing position.
4. After the hook tip reaches the piercing position, bend the body to make the hook tip pierce out.
5. After the hook tip is completely pierced out of the worm, the installation is not completed. There is a lead-cast barb on the neck of the lead-head hook, which is to ensure that the soft insect after installation can be firmly combined with the hook body and will not be bitten by fish or hung away by underwater debris.
6. Pinch the head of the worm with your fingers and push it forward. Until the neck and barbs of the lead hook are all buried in the worm and the head of the worm and the head of the lead hook are tightly attached.
7. This is the final assembled state. The position of the hook will not affect the swing of the tail of the soft bait, and it will effectively penetrate when a fish attacks.