1. First of all, the newly bought soft bait, after opening the package for the first time, if the used soft bait is put back in the original packaging, the impurities on the surface of the soft bait must be cleaned up. It can be put together with unused similar products. Pay attention to one detail. The soft bait hook is the key area for cleaning.
2. If the original packaging is damaged or choose other packaging to contain lure soft bait, you must not choose packaging with PE as the raw material. Packaging bags made of other materials are not recommended. Some fishermen like to use plastic boxes to hold soft bait, which is not recommended here.
3. The choice of storage temperature for soft bait is not recommended to be stored at low temperature. Some fishermen like to refrigerate the soft bait. This method is undesirable, as the low temperature will destroy the molecular structure in the raw material of the soft bait. It will speed up the old painting of the soft bait and reduce the use rate and effect of the soft bait.
4. It is the same brand of soft bait, different styles, different colors, can not be mixed. In particular, some mechanical baits use the effect of spray paint. If they are mixed, everyone will know the result.
5. Some fishermen mentioned about putting some oil on the soft bait to increase the storage time of the soft bait. Here I want to briefly explain that the oil produced by the soft bait is not the oil we think, but a secretion of chemical raw materials. Things. Therefore, it is not recommended here, and it is not recommended that you use other chemical oils for maintenance.
6. The salted soft bait should be stored in a dry environment as much as possible. If the environment is too humid, the skin of the bait will produce a sting skin effect. Soft baits on the market are afraid of sun exposure.
7. Keep the soft bait in a dry and constant temperature place as much as possible. For example, the temperature is in the range of 15-28 degrees. If the temperature is too high or too low, it will cause certain damage to the chemical molecules of the soft bait.
8. When storing the soft bait, try not to squeeze it together. Long-term squeezing will cause the original shape of the bait to change.